- I've ordered packets only...how do I seal my packets?
Double-sided tape or a bit of quick drying glue work well to seal your packets.
- Will I get a proof before my packets are made?
You will receive a proof by email. Please be on the lookout for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org within 24-48 hours of purchase.
- What types of seeds are included in the packets?
Packets ordered with seeds include high quality wildflower seeds that are 100% USA grown seed - no fillers! These flower attracts an array of beneficial insects to the garden, such as butterflies, honeybees, bumblebees, hummingbirds, and more.
Autumn Beauty Sunflower
Grey Stripe Sunflower
Tall Morning Glory
Tall Bachelor Button Cornflower
For more information and to see pictures of the flowers, please visit our blog.
- After I place my order, when can I expect my package to arrive?
Your order will be mailed typically within 1-2 weeks after the order is placed - check the Announcement Bar at the top of the page. Generally USPS delivery time is 2-4 days, but quicker shipping can be purchased at checkout. I can guarantee a ship by date, but I am not able to guarantee how long it will take to get to you once in the hands of the Post Office. Once your order ships, you will receive via “convo” a confirmation with estimated delivery and tracking number.
- What are the dimensions of the seed packets?
Each packet measure about 2.75" by 4.25" and is made from 65 lb card stock.
- How many seeds are included in each packet?
Packets + Seeds orders: Each packet contains 1 heaping teaspoon of wildflower seeds.
- If I purchase early, how long are the seeds in the packet good for?
Seeds will stay fresh and plantable for 1 year+ as long as they are stored in a cool, dry place until they are needed.
- Can I choose any color to personalize my message?
No. Currently we only offer personalizing in black ink.