Spread some Holiday cheer this year with custom personalized Christmas Packet Envelope Favors that are sure to wow your guests this season.
Personalized Christmas Envelope Ideas:
- Give envelope packets with Wildflower Seeds as a Holiday Party favor
- Add a gift card, cash or check to envelopes as a Gratuity for your hairdresser, dog walker, postal carrier, and other service workers
- Add a lottery ticket to envelopes as a Holiday Party favor
- Add 1 or 2 teabags of Christmas Tea as Holiday Party favor
- You can split them up and give them out individually, or as one gift. Perfect for Teacher Appreciation, Secret Santa or stocking stuffers.
Custom Christmas Card Envelopes:
- Customize and personalize to your wishes. Examples of wording are shown in the pictures or you can use your own.
• Family name or 1st names (up to 2 first names)
• Bottom line if something else (30 character limit)
~ "Cozy Up with a Cup of Tea"
~ "Wildflower Seeds - Plant Joy"
~ "Thank You for ALL You Do!"
~ Leave this blank
~ Something else
- Comes fully assembled.
✔ PURCHASING WITH SEEDS? 1 heaping teaspoon of Wildflower seeds and a card with planting instructions are included inside each seed packet envelope. The packets will be fully sealed and ready for gifting. For more information about the seeds, please visit my blog https://favorfully.com/blogs/news.
✔ PROVIDING YOUR OWN ENVELOPE CONTENTS? The envelopes can easily be sealed with double-sided tape or dab a bit of quick-drying glue. Note: when selecting "No Seeds - I will add my own or I'm planning something else", nothing else will be included (tea bags, lottery tickets, etc.)
- Substantial in quality paper and size. Each envelope is designed in black ink font, measures approximately 2.75" by 4.25", and is made with 65 lb acid and lignin-free brown kraft paper cardstock.
- Minimum order is 25. The set includes a variety of 12 Christmas themed designs. Choosing only certain designs is not an option, however, please let me know if there's one design that you'd like to make all your packets.
After Placing Your Order:
- A draft of your custom design will be emailed to you for your approval. Please be on the lookout for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org within 1-3 days of placing your order. The email will be sent to the email you provide at checkout.
- Once you approve your design, no further changes can be made as I will physically be making your packets. Please refer to the top banner for current processing time.
- After your order is made, I will mail to you with USPS First Class Mail. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days, and your products will be mailed from Nashville, TN. Quicker shipping can be purchased at checkout. I will give you a guarantee of the date I will mail your packets, but delivery dates are never guaranteed as delays sometimes happen by the Post Office.
- Refunds will not be provided for an incorrect mailing address. Please be sure the address you provide at checkout is the address I need to mail your packets to.